Buying or selling a home in the NTPUD boundaries彩神v111注册登录
- If selling a home within the North Tahoe Public Utility District, it is the owner’s responsibility to perform a Sewer Pressure Test on the existing sewer lateral. The cost is $200 ($175 for the District to be present to observe the test, plus $25 for the certificate). The property cannot close escrow without the District witnessing the test. If using an out of town escrow company, they must be made aware of the Sewer Pressure Test requirements. Please note that the cost listed above does not include the cost of the plumber who performs the test. For more information please follow this link. In order to perform a Sewer Pressure Test, the cleanout must be clear of snow, or other obstructions, and accessible. Cleanouts can be located in yards, driveways, walkways, or anywhere on the property.
彩神x苹果手机下载 隆盛科技：公司天然氣產品獲博世認證 隆盛科技（300680）11月17日晚間公告，公司近日收到博世汽車系統（無錫）有限公司（簡稱“博世”）發出的《零件提交保證書》批復此次增資完成后，中國中藥持有太極有限66.6666%的股權，成為太極有限的控股股東，公司實控人將由涪陵區國資委變更為中國醫藥集團，最終控制人為國務院國資委
- The name on the property is not changed until the Grant Deed has been received from the title company.
- Make sure that the real estate agent representing you is aware of the benefits available to NTPUD property owners via the Resident Benefitprogram from the Mello Roos paid toward the Park facilities in the District.
- If you have been paying your bill via AutoPay, be sure to have that turned off.
- If purchasing a home within the NTPUD’s boundaries, the water and sewer services are not interrupted upon a change of ownership.
- The new owner’s name is ONLY put on the property once the Grant Deed has been received from the Title Co. If using an out of town escrow company, make sure they are aware of this.
- The current owner will be responsible for making sure the sewer lateral has been tested, if required.
- All new homeowners are welcomed to the District with a complete packet explaining the District’s billing policies, information about water conservation, the North Tahoe Regional Park, and a NTPUD Resident Parking Sticker, as well as other valuable information.
- While the North Tahoe Public Utility District provides sewer service to all properties in our boundaries, note that there are also two private water companies (Agate Bay Water and Fulton Water) that may serve the property.